TICKETS NOW ON SALE! For your safety, our 6th annual WINE & DINE community-wide dinner and fundraiser will be A TAKE-HOME HARVEST DINNER Farm to Fork on Saturday, September 18!
- Fall is the perfect time to order A Take-Home Harvest Dinner filled with tasty, locally-sourced foods prepared by Executive Chef Jeremy Archer and his team at Gillette Ridge Golf Club in Bloomfield.
- We will be working with our partner farms and other regional vendors!
- You get to select either a pork, fish, or vegetarian entrée. Each option comes with appetizer, salad, sides, dessert, and paired wine. Dinners will be complemented with other surprises.
- Drive to Gillette Ridge Golf Club in Bloomfield where we will deliver your tasty dinner to your car, carefully prepared and packaged according to all sanitary regulations.
Purchase Your Tickets
Take-Home Harvest Dinner tickets are now available. They are $85 for current members, or $95 for nonmembers (become a member for 2021 and save $10). Your reservation includes a sumptuous Farm-to-Fork dinner and the warm feeling you’ll get helping us protect and connect people with our community’s natural resources, farmlands, and wildlife corridors. It’s a win-win for everybody. Eat well and do good! Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. Deadline is Friday, September 3. All directions will be sent to you along with date reminders.
- Register online with a credit card.
- Print a PDF registration form to mail-in with a check.
- Can’t join us? Make a Donation or voice your support in our printed program which goes to every guest.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot accomplish our goals without the support, involvement, and enthusiasm of our sponsors, donors, and volunteers.
If you want to help continue the important community work of the Wintonbury Land Trust, please voice your support in our event printed program.