You’re invited to an evening of Celebration & Appreciation under the big tent at Wintonbury Hills Golf Course, made possible in part by the Richard P. Garmany Fund at the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving.
We’re celebrating the new Traprock Ridge Land Conservancy formed in April 2023 by the merger of the East Granby, West Hartford, and Wintonbury (Bloomfield) land trusts. We also want to thank the many helpers and supporters who made the merger possible.
Please join us to socialize with neighbors who love the outdoors and share our mission of preserving open space and farmland within our communities:
- Enjoy live music, hors d’oeuvres, sodas, beer, and wine (or additional drinks from a cash bar).
- Learn about the merger and our accomplishments since then.
- Discover new places for nature walks, and learn how you can help us protect open space.
Event registration for refreshments and drinks is $25 per person for members and $30 per person for non-members. Additional contributions are welcome (we are a 501c3 tax-exempt organization).
Please register by Friday, September 15:
- Register & contribute online now with a credit card. (Registration now is closed.)
- Or download and print a PDF form to mail-in with a check.
- Richard P. Garmany Fund at the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Seabury Life
- White & Katzman Property Services
- The Bluebird Fund at the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Northwest Community Bank
Learn how you or your organization can co-sponsor this event to help our land trust members learn about the merger and support land conservation efforts in our communities: sponsorship fact sheet.