Join us via Zoom to learn more about the work of the land trust! Everyone is welcome to participate, though current members will elect the board of directors. To ensure the health and safety of all participants, we will meet virtually via Zoom.
We need to send you the meeting identification and password, so definitely RSVP. No special software or user account is required, just a web browser on a computer with microphone or camera, or your smart phone/tablet. If you’re new to Zoom and have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome & Review of Meeting Format
- Annual Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Nominating Committee Report: Motions from the floor & Election of the Board of Directors
- Events Report
- Volunteer & Sponsor Recognition
- Meet Hawk Hill Farm’s New Tenant: Dan Duesing, The 4 Five Farm
- Questions & Answers
- Photo Slide Show / Social Time