The Wintonbury Land Trust cordially invites you for a night of toasts, good cheer and gourmet delights at our fourth annual Wine & Dine dinner and fundraiser:
- “Meet and Greet” your neighbors and community at the picturesque Wintonbury Hills Golf Course for tasty appetizers, a glass of wine and friendly conversation.
- Then join other guests for a home-cooked dinner in an intimate group setting at one of our many hosts’ homes.
- Good food, special wines, meet interesting people in the community. Old fashion communication. It’s time to Eat Well, and Do Good.
- Dress code is “informal chic”.
Make Your Reservation
Tickets are $85 as a member or $95 as a nonmember (become a member and save $10). For this you get a reception with appetizers, a sumptuous meal with wine in a private home, and are doing something good for your community …helping the Wintonbury Land Trust protect our natural resources, farmlands, and wildlife corridors. It’s a win-win for everybody! Reservations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis:
- Register online with a credit card.
- Print a PDF registration form to mail-in with a check.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Supporting the Community
Wine & Dine is Wintonbury Land Trust’s major annual fundraising event, contributing over $19,000 to our funds in the past three years! Last year’s event enabled our 501(c)3, all-volunteer nonprofit to:
- Advance the mission of Hawk Hill Farm – Ongoing partnership with multi-year lease with HighlandArt Farm and their Community Supported Agriculture program. Support member gatherings such as the Fall Social & Hike at the farm.
- Conduct Educational Outreach Events – “Bears in Connecticut” presentation at our annual meeting. Earth Day co-sponsorship and Trails Day nature hikes. Work with the Town of Bloomfield to promote the community gardens at Lisa Lane Farm.
- Fund Annual Operations and Build Reserves – Insurance, supplies, create a new website, stewardship, postage, property title searches, property surveys, and land appraisals. Strengthen our financial reserves so that we have monies available for major projects and future acquisitions.
Please join us in protecting our community’s natural resources, farmlands, and wildlife corridors: