The Wintonbury Land Trust cordially invites you for a night of good cheer and gourmet eats at our fourth annual WINE & DINE Community Dinner and Fundraiser:
- “Meet and Greet” your neighbors and community at the picturesque Wintonbury Hills Golf Course for tasty appetizers, a glass of wine and friendly conversation.
- Then join other guests for a home-cooked dinner in an intimate group setting at one of our many hosts’ homes in Bloomfield.
- Enjoy old-fashioned conversation over dinner while getting to know folks around the table.
- Dress is “informal chic.”
- DEADLINE TO BUY TICKETS: April 12
Make a Reservation
Tickets are $85 as a member or $95 as a nonmember (become a member and save $10). Your reservation includes a reception with appetizers, a sumptuous meal with wine & dessert in a private home, and the warm feeling you’ll get doing something good for your community — helping the Wintonbury Land Trust protect our natural resources, farmlands, and wildlife corridors. It’s a win-win for everybody! Reservations accepted on a first come, first served basis:
- Register online with a credit card. Deadline is April 12
- Print a PDF registration form to mail-in with a check.
- Can’t attend? Make a donation or voice your support in the event program.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making a Difference
Wine & Dine is Wintonbury Land Trust’s major annual fundraising event, contributing over $19,000 to our funds in the past three years! Last year’s event enabled our 501(c)3, all-volunteer nonprofit to:
- Advance the mission of Hawk Hill Farm – Ongoing partnership with multi-year lease with HighlandArt Farm and their Community Supported Agriculture program; and support member gatherings at the farm such as the Fall Social & Hike.
- Conduct Educational Outreach Events – “Bears in Connecticut” presentation at our annual meeting; Earth Day co-sponsorship; Trails Day nature hikes; and work with the Town of Bloomfield to promote the community gardens at Lisa Lane Farm.
- Fund Annual Operations – Insurance, supplies, website redesign, stewardship, postage, property title searches, property surveys, and land appraisals; and strengthen our financial reserves so we have monies available for major projects and future acquisitions.
Please join us in protecting our community’s natural resources, farmlands, and wildlife corridors: