SOLD OUT!!!!The Wintonbury Land Trust cordially invites you for a night of good cheer and gourmet eats at our fourth annual WINE & DINE Community Dinner and Fundraiser:
We gratefully acknowledge our two wonderful sponsors: SEABURY, An Active Life Plan Community and THE RICHARD P. GARMANY FUND at The Hartford Foundation for Giving Eat Well and Do Good! We are also grateful for all the businesses in our community who helped to support our event by placing an ad in our Wine & Dine program or donating in-kind: Elizabeth’s, Wintonbury Hills Golf Course, Republic, Bloomfield Discount Liquors, Hartford Art School CivicDesign class – Paulina Modesto, Darcy Peterson, Emma Schroh and Michael Scricco; Fredrick and Michelle Bononi, Elkabee Fabric Paradise, Dennis Hubbs,photographer; Brian Kulvete, wildlife photographer; Kathy Rohrs, Gillette Ridge Wines & Spirits, Contours Spa & Wellness, Solscape, Auerfarm, The Print Hub, Ariston Oils, Isaac’s Bagel Cafe, White & Katzman, Bloomfield Village Pizza, Sala Thai Street Food, Skin Care by Doina, Baram, Tapper & Gans,llc; Ornamentals- Specimen Tree Pruning, The Dental Center,llc; Village Plumbing,llc; Romano & Fetterman,pc; CTec Solar, Therapeutic Massage Associates, Bloomfield Garage,inc; Duncaster, RealLiving, The Green Machine, The Rideshare Company, University of Hartford, President’s College; Williams Service Center, Back East Brewery, Milano Salon & Day Spa, Northeastern Chimney, Naatiya Indian Restaurant and People’s United Bank.
PLEASE SUPPORT THESE BUSINESSES…TOGETHER WE CAN WORK TO PROTECT OUR NATURAL RESOURCES, OUR FARMLANDS AND OUR WILDLIFE CORRIDORS!
- “Meet and Greet” your neighbors and community at the picturesque Wintonbury Hills Golf Course for tasty appetizers, a glass of wine and friendly conversation.
- Then join other guests for a home-cooked dinner in an intimate group setting at one of our many hosts’ homes in Bloomfield.
- Enjoy old-fashioned conversation over dinner while getting to know folks around the table.
- Dress is “informal chic.”
- DEADLINE TO BUY TICKETS: April 12
Make a Reservation
Tickets are $85 as a member or $95 as a nonmember (become a member and save $10). Your reservation includes a reception with appetizers, a sumptuous meal with wine & dessert in a private home, and the warm feeling you’ll get doing something good for your community — helping the Wintonbury Land Trust protect our natural resources, farmlands, and wildlife corridors. It’s a win-win for everybody! Reservations accepted on a first come, first served basis:
- Register online with a credit card. Deadline is April 12
- Print a PDF registration form to mail-in with a check.
- Can’t attend? Make a donation or voice your support in the event program.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making a Difference
Wine & Dine is Wintonbury Land Trust’s major annual fundraising event, contributing over $19,000 to our funds in the past three years! Last year’s event enabled our 501(c)3, all-volunteer nonprofit to:
- Advance the mission of Hawk Hill Farm – Ongoing partnership with multi-year lease with HighlandArt Farm and their Community Supported Agriculture program; and support member gatherings at the farm such as the Fall Social & Hike.
- Conduct Educational Outreach Events – “Bears in Connecticut” presentation at our annual meeting; Earth Day co-sponsorship; Trails Day nature hikes; and work with the Town of Bloomfield to promote the community gardens at Lisa Lane Farm.
- Fund Annual Operations – Insurance, supplies, website redesign, stewardship, postage, property title searches, property surveys, and land appraisals; and strengthen our financial reserves so we have monies available for major projects and future acquisitions.
Please join us in protecting our community’s natural resources, farmlands, and wildlife corridors: